• 27.5 hours per week (5 days per week, 9.00am to 3.30pm with an hour for lunch), permanent post
• Term time only (38 weeks per year)
• £18,516 - £18,887 FTE; actual salary £11,432-£11,661 (NJC B2-3)
Start date: As soon as possible
Uffculme School wishes to appoint a Teaching Assistant to provide support for pupils within mainstream classes. You will be joining the school at an exciting time as we grow and develop the Learning Support department.
We are looking for someone who
• Is able to provide a genuine caring approach to students
• Is resilient, flexible and able to work under pressure
In return we can offer you
• A supportive team, both in the school and the wider trust
• Opportunities for training and development
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted membership at our onsite gym
For an informal discussion of the post, having download the job details, please contact our SENDCo, Jo Hill.
Closing date: Midday 7th June 2022
Interviews to be held w/c 13th June 2022. Please note that interviews will be held during the school day.
Uffculme School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.