Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Start date: 17th April 2023
Salary: Academy Main/ Upper Pay Scale (£28,000 - £43,685 per annum)
Hours of work: Full Time
Closing date: 9.30 am Monday 13th February 2023
This is an excellent opportunity to join our MFL department at All Saints’ Academy as we build on our success of being one of the top performing non-selective secondary schools for GCSE in Cheltenham for over the past three years.
We now wish to appoint an outstanding candidate to join our MFL Faculty to teach French and Spanish at GCSE level. The ability to teach French or Spanish at A Level would be desirable but not essential.
Part time applicants will also be considered. Applications are invited from Early Career Teachers and experienced teachers.
Following another Good judgement, Ofsted reported:
• All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
• Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
• Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos, which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
• There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester, we are an Academy serving at the heart of our local community. All Saints’ Academy has a Life Vision, ‘Where every member of our extended family realises their God-given potential, inspired by John 10:10. Jesus said 'I have come so you may have life in all its fullness'.
We are an inclusive Church Academy who welcomes applications from all denominations and those of none.
What we offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5 with onsite catering facilities
- Entry into the Teachers’ Pension scheme
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Free onsite parking including electric car charge points
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be subject to an online search in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022 recommendations. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
All Saints’ Academy is committed to ensure that all applicants and employees are given equal opportunities and that no applicants or employees are discriminated against on the basis of gender, gender reassignment, race, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, age or religion and belief.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.