Our motivation is that every child can achieve their targets with the right support. We understand where the students are at and scaffold them to move to the next level. If you feel the same way and want to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to join our successful, well-resourced MFL faculty. You will have genuine enthusiasm for working with our amazing students and helping to ensure Caludon Castle is an exceptional place to learn. This position would suit a professional at any stage of their teaching career, including newly qualified teachers, preferably teaching French or Spanish.
You will be able to demonstrate commitment and understanding in order that every student gets the personal support and challenge they need to progress and reach their full potential. We are dedicated to delivering a learning experience to all students which is stimulating and enjoyable, drawing from a wealth of extended learning environment and enrichment activities. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place people want to work where everyone recognises the buzz of excitement and togetherness, whatever stage they are at in their career. We invest in ensuring the quality of our relationships, fostering and building strong teams to share good and innovative practice, to promote learners’ achievements and to be the best that we can be.
If you have a love of Languages, we can offer you:
- Students that are ‘highly appreciative that staff are consistently prepared to do ‘whatever it takes’ to support students’ learning’ (Ofsted, February 2019)
- Excellent CPD
- Regular feedback to develop your teaching expertise
- Access to expert coaching
- Use of an iPad
- An opportunity to participate in a learning and teaching project
- Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
- Support from a vibrant and caring Languages team that has the freedom to innovate and inspire our students through faculty centred leadership
- A comprehensive induction programme and mentor
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work, access to the on-site gym and swimming pool, free parking, an employee discount scheme, provision of an iPad, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through our people strategy and well-being committee.
- A team that is proud of the school’s ‘good’ Ofsted outcome
- A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
Caludon Castle has great deal to be proud of, hoping it is the kind of place people want to work with a meaningful focus on excellence and a desire to continuously improve.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
Staff are accountable for the way in which they exercise authority, manage risk, use resources and protect students, who they are responsible for or in contact with, from discrimination and avoidable harm. All staff, where paid or voluntary, have a duty to keep young people safe and to protect them from harm. When an individual accepts a role that involves working with children and young people they need to understand acknowledge that the responsibilities and trust are inherent to that role. There will be a requirement that staff observe their obligations in accordance with the Trust’s safeguarding procedure and report any concerns in accordance with the procedure to the appropriate person.